2012/02/21

The most memorable impact on my teenager mind

Forget about "The Silmarillion", Conan comics or Clark Ashton Smith's works...i must admit, once and for all, that the biggest influence on me was Hokuto no ken series, and i'm not joking.
It shaped my imagination like nothing else did. The tenebrous, decadent and fantastical atmosphere which surrounded these stories was just astounding, particularly when you watch all this and you are fifteen or something.

Needless to say, "Fist of the north star" is the work of a genius.



2 comments:

Andrea Caporale said...

I absolutely agree. When I started to roleplay half of my fellows would enlist for a nanto or hokuto fighter and the other half for a zodiac knight.

Anonymous said...

SO awesome. "Tough boy" indeed...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...