2012/01/23

Where is the complete list of OSR blogs?

I would like to put in my blogroll every single OSR blog address existing on the net, so i was looking somewhere to find it, hoping someone else already did the work for me.

I took a look at Cyclopeatron list, but it seems to me it lacks something, and Cyclopeatron himself hasn't updated his blog for a while now so perhaps i should grab my list somewhere else.

Maybe Dreamsofmythicfantasy has the complete list that i'm looking for?

Any help is appreciated.

4 comments:

Robert Morris said...

This one has a lot more than just OSR blogs, but it's a good place to start: The Dark Dungeon Vaults

ERIC! said...

I try to add blogs as I come across them, its a bit of fun discovering new blogs...

ERIC!

Philosophical slumber said...

thanks, i never saw that huge list, but i can't import a list composed of more than 1000 blogs! i thought that dreamsofmythicfantasy list was pretty complete but it seems i was totally wrong.

on that other site the author claims there are more than a thousand active rpg english blogs, but i suppose many deal with d&d from 3rd ed. on. i hope so

biopunk said...

Daddy Grognard is my "go-to" blog for the OSR, and then some...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...