2015/04/23

Everyone asks for Melanda


As months pass, i keep receiving comments from people interested in knowing more about Melanda rpg.

See for instance the latest comments here and here.

Now i realized that it is sold out even on Noble knight website (here).

There are so many vintage role-playing games i should write about, but at this point i can't disappoint the faithful followers of my blog so i have decided to start highlighting Melanda on these pages.

In what forms i'll do it, i still don't know. Cover to cover? That would be wonderful, albeit maybe too painful for me.

Unfortunately i'm going through a long period where i don't feel like posting much (you may have noticed it, apart from the recent uncovering of Prince Valiant rpg which alone is worth one hundred posts...), but when i see fellow players and enthusiasts eager to know about an out-of-print rpg, asking for it...you always succeed in making me feel as during my golden years of collecting obscure rarities through ebay and the like.

So i promise that i'll start something in May, keep your eyes open.

2 comments:

routy said...

Anything you need to know about please feel free to ask.

Melanda: I learned from the game authors. I think its time to repost my melanda website. Its moved to my blog: I made a runescience entry to start.

http://pikeandanvilgames.blogspot.com/2015/04/secrets-of-melanda.html

Unknown said...

Copies of Melanda are available at
The Days of Knights in Newark, DE 19711
(www.daysofknights.com)
or by emailing one of its authors, John Corradin,
at daysofknights@comcast.net.
We love to see interest in the game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...