2011/11/22

The Compleat Arduin book I - The rules


James, at his princely website, wrote this.

Well, it makes me very happy to notice that i turned the attention of some players out there on other fantasy rpg's.

In a sense, that is an hidden goal of this website. Not in the sense that i'm aiming at convincing anyone...i'm not interested in that.I loved AD&D, but that is not the game that dwells in my heart anymore, and at the same time i don't want to say which one i adore, it is too early now to state which is THE definitive fantasy rpg, and there is more than one answers.

But if i can contribute to uncover some forgotten games before leaving the blogosphere, i'll be satisfied.
Why trying, and why insisting? One reason is that it is a shame that some rpg's didn't get the praise they deserved, and i absolutely want to honour the memory of some (now deceased) genius.

So, if -as it seems- i have to begin with Arduin, be it. The fate decided for me.

I read this phrase on Grognardia website:

" Until I get the full book itself, I've been perusing the PDF excerpts that Emperor's Choice has placed online."

So, without further ado, it is time to shed some shining tears.

LINK REMOVED

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...